Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dog Parks, iPhones and Sunshine

So this past weekend we decided to go to St. George for a little fresh air and while we were there we....

Took Bentlie to the Dog Park for her very first time!

I have never seen her more happy in her life and would have to say I was a little proud.
You see Bentlie is a very pretty pup. She is full of energy and loves to play, so naturally she was the center of attention.
I was loving this until the chauvinistic Beagle came along.
You moms think it's tough watching your kid get pushed at the play ground?
Try watching your 5 month old pup get mounted!
It was horrifying. I ran my butt over there as fast as I could and pushed that Beagle off.
Where was his Mother!


Had to buy Chase a New iPhone!


So Saturday Chase ditched me for a little male bonding time (love ya babe)
and went golfing in Mequite with some buddies.
While there he managed to drop and lose his iPhone.

Was I mad? Of course not, I was thrilled!
This means no more iPhone games.
Those of you with husbands that own iPhones know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

But needles to say he got a new one as soon as we got back.

Played in the Sun!

Oh how much I miss St. George! We went hiking and took some quality photos on my high end phone, I roll with a sweet Samsung. I went running every morning and managed to get a few honks, (ya I still got it). And soaked up some Vitamin D.

Overall we had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I second the fact that I'd be thrilled if Bennett's iphone bit the dust for the same reasons - I'd have a husband back! There'd be no texting during dinner, conversations, random gaming, etc. Aaaahh...

    But then he'd walk around the house sulking all day long. Can't decide which is worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you guys had a fun getaway! I know you miss St George!

    ReplyDelete