Sunday, February 28, 2010

We didn't see it coming....

Projectile: capability of being impelled forward as a missile.

Last Wednesday Bentlie lost her woman hood..
As we were driving home from the Vet
she started smacking her lips and convulsing.
Expecting her her to be a little sick
after the surgery we were ready...
I stuck my hand under her mouth
ready to catch whatever was about to come out.
Then it happened...
Vomit Projected from her mouth
all over the dashboard and steering wheel.
Then she turns into Chase's Lap and starts to throw up
again and again and again.

And all I could do was laugh.....
It was one of those somebody trips, falls and gets hurt
but you can't help to think of how hilarious it was.

Chase looks at me vomit covered and said "Do something"

I was helpless! I couldn't do anything..
Twenty minutes later, vomit everywhere we finally made it home.

And yes... Chase is alright.



A few much needed pictures

My Baby Girl


Chase and I on our Hike in St. George
(no we are not naked)



Me by the sweet waterfall



Chase by the same sweet waterfall.





Bentlie, Wussing out because the water was cold






Bentlie and her best friend Maggie (Lindsay's Dog)
They love each other!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Bentlie! I am glad I was able to see you when yall came down to St. George!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess losing your womanhood would be pretty hard to handle. :-) Sad.... and pretty sick. I HATE cleaning up throw up. And in the car... not fun! Grady wants to come and play with Bentlie. Call us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick. Vomiting in the car...there's nothing worse! I'm glad to hear Chase survived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's like the time Lindsay fell and hit her ballerina and was really hurt, but me and you were dying laughing!!! Such a good moment, I will never forget. :) Love you Kait, hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like to join the Alta Alumni Blog? If so leave us a comment on our blog. You can buy reunion tickets and view updates there. Hope to see a comment from you! ~Class Officers

    ReplyDelete