Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tag Your it!

1. Where is your cell phone? On the coffee table.
2. Your hair? down, straight, with a dang cute black headband.
3. Your mother? hard working, creative and determined
4. Your father? patient, understanding and loving
5. Your favorite food? Anything Spicy
6. Your dream last night? Dang I can't remember.
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper soon to become water again
8. Your dream/goal? To continue to move up in the company I work for, have some mini Nortons and live happily ever after.
9. What room are you in? Family room aka the TV room.
10. Your hobby? Running, boating and I am starting to get into making crafts.
11. Your fear? Losing my husband
12. Where do you want to be in six years? A mommy of a couple of kids, a part time Events Coordinator at Zrii, and possibly in a new home (although I'm loving the one I'm in)
13. Where were you last night? Watching the Ugly Truth with my husband.
14. Something you aren’t? Patient!
15. Muffins? Almond Poppyseed from Costco.
16. Wish list item? New Car, a baby and summer!
17. Where did you grow up? Draper, roaming the neighborhood barefoot with my childhood friends.
18. Last thing you did? Rescued my yelping puppy then took her out in the freezing cold to wait for her to do her thing!
19. What are you wearing? Black dress with leggings (typical outfit of mine)
20. TV? Off, but I love the Office and House.
21. Your pets? Bentlie and the late Miss Harlie
22. Your friends? Girls
23. Your life? Very Blessed.
24. Your mood? Excited because Chase just got home!
25. Missing someone? My sister and Niece
26. Vehicle? Mazda 3 yo!
27. Something you’re not wearing? Earings (I really wish I could say undies)
28. Your favorite store? Costco
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Just barley when I thought Chase kicked Bentlie across the room when really he picked her up with his foot.
31. When was the last time you cried? The day Harlie died and the whole week after.
32. Your best friend? My sister
33. One place that you go over and over? Besides work, I'd have to say Costco
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? If IM's count, Chase.
35. Favorite place to eat? Cafe Rio, Yoshi's and Pei Wei

*I tag Jodie and Kelsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment