Sunday, July 19, 2009

MEXICAN HONEYMOON

We went on the most AMAZING Honeymoon, to Puerta Vallarta... and didn't even get the swine flu but....

We went repelling down a waterfall, ziplined across the jungle and looked like freakin
professionals while doing it.

Hard hat, check. Gloves and belay rope, check. Harness up my @ss, CHECK!


We had so much fun playing at the beach every day, laying by the pool reading my book while Chase patiently (not so much) waited for me to finish a chapter it was just to hard to put down.
We went snorkeling, saw some sweet sea creatures and our tour guide put a starfish one my head!


We went on the most amazing tour where they served you a buffet dinner on this island that was lit only by candles and tikki torches muy romantico (what can I say I picked up some spanish)

In addition to all the fun things we did during the day (and night)
We ate

And ate

and ate
and ateand ate
and ateAlign Centeruntil we could no longer eat any more Mexican food
and spent our last day eating at
Chili's!


On our way to the Rhythm's of the night tour


Do you really think that life jacket
is going to save him?


Being serenade for $5 a song
(gotta love Mexico)
Thank you Chase for the most amazing Honeymoon!
I love you so much and love being your wife!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Can't wait to hang out.

    ReplyDelete