Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Like Rain on Your Wedding Day

On June 5th my life changed forever!
I started cooking, cleaning and doing laundry,
sleeping on one side of the bed, constantly
keeping the bathroom fan on and learning
what the word health insurance means.
if you haven't guessed yet I became a wife,
might I note to the most amazing
man I have ever known
(Cheesy? Yes! but people say cheesy things when there in love)
We were married in the Salt Lake Temple and I claimed my theme song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette. Me along with 44 other brides were blessed with very good luck!
After we shot a 3 hour spread for the "Hottest Couple of the Year"



And "Checked In" to our Hotel
(get your mind out of the gutter)

We topped off the night with the most AMAZING reception.
Planned by the infamous Leslee Ensminger
Thanks mom for catching the "Vintage Vision"











Thankyou to everyone who celebrated with us
and made it a night we will never forget.
Thankyou to my hairdresser
Carissa Lewis
Thankyou to my wardrobe crew
Deja, Ashlyn, Olivia & Madison
Thankyou to the Manager of the Landscape Team
Steve Ensminger
and
Thankyou to our photogtaphers from
Phiz Photography
For the MANY wonderful pictures.

.... and Mom I have to admit you were right...

The Taco Cart was a hit!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm really happy for you Kaitlin. I know we didn't hang out much but I think highly of you and like to see that you are happy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great day. We were glad that we were able to share it with you guys. We're so happy for you two and can't WAIT to hang out! I'll call you and we can work out the details for the BBQ tomorrow.

    P.S. BEST reception I've EVER been to! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a beautiful wedding! I am so happy for you and Chase! Seriously everything was amazing! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reception truly was amazing! So glad we got to share the day with you! Ashlyn and I both miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete