Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Showered With Love: Baby Showers

Me and My Beautiful Sister: Host of the "Monster Shower"

Our Little Monster
Baby Booties: Thanks Aunt Ronnie!

Who's a hedge hog?
Comfy Cozy Handmade Robe
The Spread

Monster Drink
Monster Suckers

Diaper Cake

More Food!

Baby!

Darci: Host of the Office Shower

Grammy Deb: Host of the Family Shower

Hospital Bag Filled to the Brim: Thanks Lover!!

Score! Stroller

B-Ball Outfit

Baby Boys are Best!

The Decor

Abby

The Yummy Food

Decorated to a T
Game: No #4 is not Chase it is me...

Cute Banner

Stones for Baby Stone

No Room for baby!
Megan: Host of my Friends Shower
Not pictured cause my camera died :(

Pack n Play! Way too nice

The preggos
Kaitlin: Oct 5th Linds: Oct 22nd Kelsie: Nov 22nd

3 comments:

  1. I love that we color coordinated for your shower. haha Stone is so lucky to already have so many people that love him! You can't have him this weekend while we're in colorado! You better wait until at least monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I will keep my legs closed tight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad I couldn't make it up for your shower!! You look so great!! Cant wait for Stone to get here!! He is going to be such a cute little guy!! We go up north every year the day after christmas...if you are in town I want to come by and see you and meet your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete