Monday, June 7, 2010

Catch Up...

Who would have known how hard it is to blog once you have procrastinated on SO many events... so here goes my game of catch up.

ALOT has happened in these three measly months.


The 4 of us celebrated our 2yr anniversary.

Bentlie got attacked by a dog.

The result of the attack.



The result of an expensive emergency procedure.


My little baby and sister moved back!


The result of an allergic reaction.

I acquired 3 new roomies.

I left my husband for these sexy girls.


I starred in the movie Flash Dance.

I ate ALOT of gourmet food.

I swam with wild sting rays.

I learned how to survive a boat crash.

I celebrated Cinco de Mayo and turned 23.

I became their favorite aunt Kaitlin.

Bentlie had her first experience at the lake.

and enjoyed the sand a little to much.

I celebrated the best year with the best husband!


And played a nice game of catch up.. hope you enjoyed.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd say a lot HAS happened in three months for you guys. Love the one about becoming the favorite aunt. Pretty sure that sweets are the way to any man's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on catching up... pretty sure I have to do the same... one day. I hope we can celebrate our anniversary together every year. :-) Can't wait to hang out. We miss you guys and Grady misses Bentlie desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoyed! I am so glad things are going so good for you! I loved seeing all the pictures and happy late anniversary and birthday!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! its been forever! i love ur blog..so cute. hows the married life? did i ever tell u that we live on traverse mountain? i remember u telling me u lived there. we should get together.
    cheese fondue:
    handful of cheddar cheese and add milk to the stove top pot on med heat until cheese melts. then add chunky salsa. wisk slowly until good consistency. the real recipe calls for beer but we just kept it the mormon version haha
    broth:
    6 cups water
    chooped carrots
    chopped celery
    chopped onion
    (i usually do 1/4 cup of each)
    add pepper to taste.
    i ususally just guestamate
    u will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know its crazy how close we live now. we were gonna live in winter haven actually but the house fell through!! its so cute up there! but now we live on stonehaven loop and totally love it! people up here are so nice! after the summer we gotta get together
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete